James @ Bay Area Floors is Bad
After class, I dropped by Bay Area Floors to see what was up, and Josh in Customer Service helped me out by finding the shipment and the paperwork. Unfortunately, the 4-in-1 molding was still in the order and it's not the end molding that I had ordered. I would like that molding taken off the order b/c that is not what I wanted and James ordered the alternative without my permission. It looks like the 4-in-1 molding doesn't look anything like the end molding so it wouldn't match. Everything's all fucked up.
Work was very productive. I had my one-on-one and I also finished most of my spec. After some oogling at the Ikea Restaurant, we went to Hot Yoga 101 in Menlo Park. Then afterwards, I worked on my spec more. I also ordered a wallet from poketo with a design by luke chueh. Oh, and I won my ebay auction for The Shellville Blade by Don Novello!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home