Hamstella's World

Where do all the hours go? What am I doing during the day while I'm sitting at my desk? Is my boss reading this?

Thursday, May 14, 2015

February 2015 Barkbox for Big & Bold (Large) Dogs


A Mardi Gras theme this month, the excess toys and treats are starting to pile up.

  • Delca Jester Ball ($9) - Squeakers and crinkly bits in the appendages and a textured ball in the middle, Hope loved flinging this ball around.
  • Etta Says Chicken Pot Pie Little Bitz ($9) - Haven't tried yet.
  • Aussie Naturals Salmon Half Cigar ($5) - Haven't tried yet.
  • New Angle Pet Junior Gulpy ($9) - This Gulpy was much too small to be in the Large Dog box. We contacted Barkbox and they gave me $10 credit to use at the Barkshop. I donated the Gulpy and got:
    • Off-Leash Chicken Soft Chicken Treats ($6) - Great size for training and Hope gobbled them up.
    • Junior Bully Stick ($4) - Saving for a special occasion.
  • PetSafe Catfish Po'Boy with Chicken ($7) - Haven't tried yet.
TOTAL VALUE: $40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home